Advisor: Ms. Nikki Jagow, College & Career Pathways Instructional Assistant
We are proud to be a chapter of the National Technical Honor Society (NTHS). Every spring, we recognize J. Everett Light Career Center students who have qualified, through their hard work, dedication and skills for this honorary membership.
The principles of the Honor Society are:
- Providing the highest quality recognition for outstanding students in career and technical education,
- Supplying excellent services to our diverse and multi-cultural membership and member schools,
- Providing scholarship opportunities for its members,
- Creating new and emerging relationships between the educational community and business and industry,
- Being a flexible organization on the leading edge of technology and constantly responding to change,
- Maintaining financial responsibility to meet our increasing needs,
- Sustaining growth, innovation and continuous improvement based upon ongoing evaluation.
Please click here for more information about this organization!