North Central Technology School
Instructors: Caroline Scott, English, Email me! (317) 259-5265 x44086
Marilyn Langston, Algebra, Email me! (317) 259-5265 x44084
MK Balish, Career Planning, Email me! (317) 259-5265 x44091
One year program, 3 hours per day at JEL
NCTS is a freshmen alternative education program designed to prepare students for a successful high school career. Students benefit from academic and behavior interventions that encourage personal development and academic growth.
- Extra support in core academic classes
- Small class sizes
- Differentiated instruction and flexible pacing
- Technology integration
- Career & college exploration
- Middle Years Program- International Baccalaureate (MYP-IB)
- Field trips, guest speakers, social events, and celebrations
See more at www.nctsnews.blogspot.com!